Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day Outfit

Dear Denny,

I know you certainly are familiar with the nerves that accompany the first day of school. Julia has just departed, lunch box in hand, to catch the school bus. After trying on a few first day outfits, I think we settled on the perfect conservative, yet fun, strict, but with a flair of creativity, 1st day dress and cardi combo for the aspiring teacher-intern-assistant of grades 1-7 and the library. I do hope she will find a buddy to sit next to her on the school bus!

As for me, well, I am dressed in my finest 1950's alcoholic oil heiress expat to Morocco outfit, and am setting off to my first day at the film festival. At least if they make fun of me, I won't be able to understand.

xoxo,
Claudia Salinger

4 comments:

kelley said...

http://www.mtv.com/photos/?fid=1593444&pid=3164156

Anonymous said...

How is sleeping in a tent in the living room going my little violin prodigy Claudia Salinger Good luck at school and work! Can you find a computer science teacher to help you upload pics? I really need photographic evidence of these grand adventures and outfits. Julia Andrus (boo) and Megan Marion: make us proud. love, sleepless in brooklyn

Megan Marion said...

Wowzer, that is some hair.

CET said...

do you remember the episode where claudia has a raging crush on ryder strong and he's into her UNTIL he meets her older sister Julia who unknowingly acts like a whore and this, in turn, makes ryder strong fall head over heels for the older sis while claudia gets ignored and starts hating julia....