Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ingenues have all the fun


Gorgeous boy,

Brother Kelly, don't read this.

Our fair little Marion was proposed to last night. I joined Megan for the initial part of her date with one of her many restaurant owner suitors. We'll call him Momo and please refer to our flickr pictures of our adventure to the lemon farm if you would like a visual of said suitor. I had a drink with Mimi and Momo before they were to share a romantic candlelit dinner des poisons et vin. During the drink, Momo proposed to ME that we start a travel agency together and I would gather people from the states to visit Morocco and he would secure hotels and desert adventures and such for the visitors upon arrival. I accepted my proposition without hesitation. After I left, he gave Megan a different and slightly more romantic proposition of entering into a serious relationship that would soon lead to marriage. After a brief hesitation, Megos said she was here to spend time with her older soeur and would feel terribly if she entered into a serious relationship and left me all by my lonesome. Momo replied matter-of-factly that I could move in with them, and have my own room downstairs and that would be that.
The young ingenue is currently considering the engagement and weighing out her several options as I research the various online travel package deals and what competition my new biz faces. It's cool.

Just another day,

Julia Andrus Kelly

4 comments:

UR DAILY MEDS said...

so. what happened?

UR DAILY MEDS said...

does your phone still work?

kelley said...

www.cutsonthebias.typepad.com

Saint-Denis said...

i am launching a protest blog