Saturday, March 7, 2009

Barthelona

My dear puce,

Back from our 48 hours of intense backpacking in Barcelona. It was lovely. My upcoming move to New York may need to be postponed for a year eating Tapas and drinking cheap wine. I tried to convince Amir that it was indeed a good idea to leave behind LA and try Barcelona avec moi, where him and Jonathan's band already has something of a cult following, but he was not entirely persuaded.


I had meatballs, ham, fish, salami, steak, lamb, steak and eggs, crab, and rum coffee.

Thomas and Kelley arrived ce matin, jetlagged and ready for the sun. We are throwing a grand fĂȘte for them at Kechmara tonight. I imagine I will be peer pressured to take a shot of tequila that I will secretly spit into an empty beer bottle.

Chubby,
Megan

2 comments:

megan leafblad said...

megan you are just like the girls at coyote ugly. dear god please tell me you have seen the movie coyote ugly and i am not a total loser.

kelley said...

im really bored with this post-please update

ps. twilight rulllleeeesss