Friday, March 27, 2009

Day Four

Well, Denny, I cooked again. Tonight I started with a yogurt salad- I was told that it would kill the antibiotics that are killing me and I'm a believer- consisting of yogurt and cucumber. Then Kel told me how to cook garlic, so I did and burnt it, also while boiling green beans. I never give up on anything (oh, except cities, jobs and boyfriends), so I retried the garlic, got stressed that it would burn again so threw in the tomatoes and eggplant (I was making pasta sauce), put the pasta to boil, burnt my tongue trying the green beans, didn't know what to do with them so threw them into the pan with the tomatoes and eggplant, because pasta sauce can have green beans, added a ton of hot sauce then just put the whole pot of pasta in the pan. Then I ate a huge bowl of choc choc chip ice cream to make the memory of it all go away.

I think I will start smoking again so I can have something to do while cooking.

Ever Adoring,
Megan Marion

No comments: