Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Q and A

Dear Den,

It has arrived. Finally. We went to the video store last night and in the corner, standing out like a vampire that is exposed to sunlight, was Twilight. With roommate #3 outta town, Jules and I settled in like two 7th graders watching Titanic for the 400th time (sleeping bags, diet cokes, kit kats, and the remote control so we could pause and analyze every five minutes). I didn't realize how diverse the high school is! Will Charley have romance with the waitress at their reg cafe? Arent Mike Newton and Jessica casted perfectly?

Well in honor of my viewing, and of Smocks very own Kelley Culp's entering into the world, and of Alex Ghez viewing the fil three times, I will post the short interview conducted by les soeurs not long ago:

Tim Riggins or Edward Cullan?
Taylor Kitsch or Robert Pattinson?
Would you rather have a boyfriend who can fly or the captain of the football team in a place where football means everything?
Which do you appreciate more: Riggins long locks or Edward's piercing eyes?
Would you rather go to first with Edward, but know that he would be there watching you sleep all night, or home run with Riggs, knowing that he would leave you for a Christian the next day?
Drunk/broody or blood hungry/broody?
Who would win in a fight?
Who would look better beat up?
BONUS QUESTION:
Coach Taylor Edward C.'s adopted father, the doctor?

For the sake of her privacy, I will post my first set of responses from an anonymous fan (clue: older sister of my best friend, style guru, Greek and ultimately a Riggs fan).

...That being said my lust for teenage lust would have easily led me to say Edward Cullen, circa Christmas time.

However, the cold weather and comfort of my couch (and living with my sister) drew me to FNL. Riggins makes my heart swoon. He blows Jordan Catalano out of the water and he is, as we speak, my screen saver. My boyfriend even told me I could cheat on him with Rigs! Not really true, he actually said he would dump me....AND in response, I said I would actually dump him for not letting me make out with Tim Riggins.

Edward is super hot and rich which is awesome. I bet he is a really good kisser and let's face it, vampires are SUPER hot. However, there is something even more animalistacally hot about Tim Riggins!!! And he is funny!

So gals, to conclude, "CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS CAN'T LOSE"

Thougths Denny?
mimi

1 comment:

ZZ said...

i just added Twilight to our NetFlix queue.

also, you have to come back to the states in time for the Vampire Diaries show to premiere on the CW. i read the script--it's AMAZING. and the cast is GORGE.

on the other hand, i worry that all this vampire mania is making kids weird. case in point: http://tinyurl.com/djngfo

xxZZ