Saturday, January 31, 2009

Je T'aime... Moi Non Plus




To my most forgetful friend:

Today is a very special day. Twenty-beep years ago, Julia Andrus Kelly graced all of us (and those of us still to come), with her sweet freckles, pretty eyes, and strong singing voice. While I wish the picture accompanying this blog post were actually of her, it is only a child attached to a defamer article about how Warner Music has the rights to "Happy Birthday" (what???!!!)... But ce soir I will take a picture of the party girl herself, party dress on, sitting in the middle of the floor amid the giant cake courtesy of Keshmara.

Totally Cranaxed,
Megan

1 comment:

Saint-Denis said...

Joyeuse anniversaire. yesterday i went to karaoke at the grad school bar; it was quite possibly the most depressing night of my young yale career and i persuaded my friend to make an ill-advised drunk text. c'est how i roll.